Careers with us
As the largest and oldest professional association for solicitors in Australia, the Law Society of NSW offers opportunities across a range of disciplines and levels.
Due to the dual regulatory and representative roles of the Law Society, our staff members are engaged in interesting and unique challenges that have important implications for both the law and society as a whole.
Read more about Our role.
The Law Society is committed to attracting and retaining skilled professionals who want to contribute to the legal profession, be at the forefront of significant policy debates and assist the public.
Why work for the Law Society?
Working at the Law Society offers the chance to be surrounded by motivated and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, who are all seeking to make a difference.
Responsibilities are divided amongst small, customer-focused teams across a range of departments and units.
Learn more about our Organisation and structure.
There is an inclusive team culture and permanent staff can also benefit from:
- professional development opportunities
- a range of discounts and special offers through Member Connexions
- a confidential Employee Assistance Program for help with personal issues
- a central CBD location that is close to public transport.
- Human Resources
- Law Society of NSW
- Level 5, 170 Phillip Street
- Sydney NSW 2000
- F: (02) 9231 5809
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org