Request loans & services
This online service is an exclusive service for solicitors who hold a current NSW practising certificate.
Completing the request form
- Provide your full name and at least one contact method (either a telephone number, fax number or an email address).
- Provide a library card number or Solicitor ID Number. Without this information, the Library will not be able to process your request.
- Postal delivery is not available to Sydney CBD addresses. DX delivery is available however, city solicitors are encouraged to attend the Library to collect loans.
- Country and suburban solicitors must provide a DX or postal address so material can be dispatched promptly. Delivery to country and suburban areas within NSW is free.
- Before completing this form please read the Collection Notice.
Types of requests
- Loans: Request items you have located via a search of the online Library catalogue.
- Fax and photocopy: The provision of these is dependent on copyright provisions. Minimum cost is $25.00 (for up to 50 pages and $0.50 per page thereafter).
- Research: A fee may be charged for research; the Library will provide fee details before processing your request.
* Required fields
- Law Society Library
- Level 1
- 170 Phillip Street
- Sydney NSW 2000
- DX 362 Sydney
- T: (02) 9926 0324
- F: (02) 9221 1917
- E: email@example.com