Practice areas and segments
- Government lawyers segment – online hub for all government lawyers
- In-house Counsel segment – online hub for all in-house counsel
- Business Law – registered tax agents, business names searches and links to relevant resources.
- Courts & Litigation – court attire policy for the Supreme Court of NSW, working with barristers and court transcripts order form.
- Criminal Law – publications and links to criminal law resources.
- Elder Law and Succession – client capacity guidelines and preparing an enduring power of attorney.
- Electronic Conveyancing – information and resources on Electronic Conveyancing including key concepts, regulatory and documentary framework and preparing for electronic conveyancing.
- Family Law – representation principles for children's lawyers, communicating with the Department of Community Services and the Australian Federal Police Family Law Kit.
- Legal Technology – Information, education and recommendations on technology issues relevant to the legal profession.
- Medico-Legal – Restatement of Medico-Legal Relations, including a schedule of suggested fees.
- Personal Injury Law – victims compensation FAQs, injury compensation fact sheets and judgment commentaries.
- Personal Property Securities – information and resources on Personal Property Securities (PPS) including key terminology, legislation and articles.
- Property Law – conveyancing protocol, copyright guidelines for the contract for sale of land, and mortgage discharge documents for St George, ANZ, CBA and Macquarie.
- Rural Issues – the annual Rural Issues Conference.
- The Law Society of New South Wales
- 170 Phillip Street
- Sydney NSW 2000
- DX 362 Sydney
- T: (02) 9926 0333
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org