We monitor specialised areas of business law, such as corporate law (including takeovers), banking and finance, taxation and anti-money laundering.
Our activities centre around:
- providing a forum for the dissemination of developments in business law
- holding dialogue on all relevant business law issues
- providing submissions on proposed State and Federal amendments to business law
- facilitating and encouraging networking with other committees and professional groups
- staging of regular social events
Please visit the NSW Young Lawyers Meeting and Events Calendar for all 2015 event details.