We monitor specialised areas of business law, such as corporate law (including takeovers), banking and finance, taxation and anti-money laundering.
Our activities centre around:
- providing a forum for the dissemination of developments in business law
- holding dialogue on all relevant business law issues
- providing submissions on proposed State and Federal amendments to business law
- facilitating and encouraging networking with other committees and professional groups
- staging of regular social events
Business, Property and Taxation Law Committees Joint Networking Event, 9 December
The Joint Networking Event was held on Wednesday 9 December at Postales Bar between the Business, Taxation and Property Law committees. It was a wonderful night that provided a casual atmosphere to meet colleagues across a number of fields and served as a great way to wind down after a busy year.
Please visit the NSW Young Lawyers Meeting and Events Calendar for all 2015 event details.