Precedents and Forms
- Instructions received from 1 July 2015 (Legal Profession Uniform Law Sch 4 cl 18)
For clients other than commercial and government clients (Legal Profession Uniform Law s 170 and Corporations Act 2001 s 45A)
Costs Disclosure and Costs Agreement (Member only)
Costs Disclosure and Conditional Costs Agreement (Member only)
Contracting out letters (Member only)
- Personal Injury Damages Claim - letter to be given before entering into costs agreement
- Motor Accidents Compensation Claim - letter to be given before entering into costs agreement
- Work Injury Damages Claim - letter to be given before entering into costs agreement
Billing notice with trust account and interest notices (Member only)
- Instructions received prior to 1 July 2015
Costs disclosures and costs agreements plus contracting out letters as used by the law practice prior to 1 July 2015
Billing notice - Form 3 with trust account and interest notices (Member only)
- Application forms for costs assessment.
A law practice to which the Privacy Act 1988 applies must inform its clients how their personal information is collected and handled. To assist law practices to comply, this template Policy is available (Member only). It must be adapted to the law practice's circumstances.
Further notes to assist in completing the documents can be found in the Costs Guidebook.
- Costs Committee
- The Law Society of NSW
- 170 Phillip Street
- Sydney NSW 2000
- DX 362 Sydney
- T: (02) 9926 0116
- F: (02) 9221 5804