Practice Management Course
A solicitor with an unrestricted Practising Certificate must attend a prescribed Practice Management Course approved by the Law Society before being allowed to practise as a:
- legal practitioner director
- sole practitioner
- solicitor on the record for a corporation or government department.
This is condition 3 of a Practising Certificate.
The Practice Management Course aims to improve:
- the managerial skills and job satisfaction of solicitors
- the efficiency and cost effectiveness of practice
- client satisfaction through the use of quality practice management procedures.
All accredited providers notify the Law Society when a practitioner has successfully completed a course.
Over 35+ partner firms
Firms with 35 or more partners can apply to the Law Society for accreditation to provide the supplementary subjects in-house. For more information view the Guidelines for Accreditation by Firms with 35+ Partners.
- Law Society Registry
- Level 5, 170 Phillip Street
- Sydney NSW 2000
- DX 362 Sydney
- T: (02) 9926 0156
- F: (02) 9926 0257
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org