The Specialist Accreditation Board has developed a range of policies to support specialists in maintaining their accreditation, maximise its potential and to uphold the integrity of the Scheme. All specialists are expected to be familiar with the Information for Accredited Specialists document which details these policies and the responsibilities related to holding accreditation.
Download Information for Accredited Specialists.
The document includes information on:
- Renewal requirements;
- Disclosure requirements for specialists with proceedings or adverse conduct findings;
- Requesting a Leave of Absence from the Scheme;
- Cancellation or withdrawal from the Scheme; and
- Promoting Accreditation (comprehensive branding information can be found on the Promoting your Accreditation page).
For enquiries or clarification on policies and requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specialist Accreditation Program
- The Law Society of NSW
- 170 Phillip Street
- Sydney NSW 2000
- DX 362 Sydney
- T: (02) 9926 0305
- F: (02) 9926 0166
- E: email@example.com